Blog Toplist

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

how to make S$100,000 out of a T-Shirt


hello, this is my first post of my daring and rather revealing diary.
september 09 i am setting off on one of the ten yachts owned by the Clipper company, we will visit fourteen ports and the trip will last fourteen months.

DO you know how many people are trying to raise funds for their own adventures? a lot. and that is how i am going to make my money... off YOU.
(evil snorts of laughter and steepled fingers make my co-workrs glance my way nervously).
when i say you, i don't mean personally. The world can be seen simply as a lot of mindless people (again, not talking about you - you are an amazingly smart individual - more so for reading my blog) with targets glued to their butts that companies have to advertise to. I don't like my tv interupted every 5 minutes as much as the next fat person, soooo i'm gonna try to sell it on a new medium... a T-shirt.

heres the plan
ever heard of the million dollar webpage? i will have a t-shirt that i will section off into boxes, then i will e-mail companies with my proposition and a very affordable price. i will then phone and email hundreds of companies selling squares off for about S$500. i will make promises to wear the t-shirt costantly round the whole race (i'm thinking about making more than one so i can change them. people just won't come near and read the t-shirt if i smell like a fish with diarrhea.








No comments: