Blog Toplist

Monday, November 24, 2008

my family. (see, they are not odd at all)

let me introduce you to my family...
er, they are a little strange looking. that, of course, did not rub of on me at all. (i am the one in the black and yellow dress) though my fashion sense in this picture seems to have been affected. i have two sisters and a brother(whose sexuality we used to question. the picture on the right.) i have to share a room with my older sister, which is annoying because she is a workaholicwith an attitude problem. i really hope she doesn't read this or i'll be locked out for a month. my mum and dad are great, they don't stress that much and practically no curfew. 
these are the characters i am going to be living with for the next few months, so you will get to know them well!






No comments: